Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Craziness

Here are some of the things we have been up to.

We were able to go and see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert.  The lights were beautiful and we loved the mesmerizing music.

We ate at The Garden restaurant and had an amazing view of the city.  Not only that but I LOVE the fried pickle spears (guilty pleasure) 
 I have also been baking for various events.  This is my families favorite treat to share with friends.  I made a few loaves for Jeff to take to work.

Cherry Braid
 We have been spending a lot of time with lots of friends and family.  It is the best time of the year!

Our long time fiend Kayli joined us for dinner.

We had my birthday dinner with my family and Jeff took some time to bond with our nephew.
Now a little BRAND NEW NEWS!  My oldest sister just had her twin boys!  I don't know a lot of details because I just found out about an hour ago.  They still don't have names and they will be in the NICU for a couple weeks, but as far as I know they are doing better then expected!  I'm so excited to be and aunt again and I can't wait to meet the new little cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment