Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to School

Boy has it been busy around here.  I am finally starting to feel like I might be recovered from my surgery (except that my taste buds are still messed up so food doesn't taste good, SAD) and I just finished my first week back at work with my students.  This year I only have 22 students which is so much easier then the 30 I had last year.  They will still keep me plenty busy.

Not only have I been getting used to getting back into work but my parents came into town to see my brothers new son (he is very cute and chubby).  They decided to rent a place in Park City for the weekend so we could all be together and they would not have to bounce around from house to house.  We had a great time just hanging out and enjoying the beautiful surroundings.

We went hiking just outside of Park City (my cute mom is in red)

This last weekend Jeff and I had the opportunity to go to Bear Lake with some friends.  Our friend Jared has a family cabin there that he gets to use for friends once a year.  We had so much fun in the fresh air (just what I needed after a long work week) and relaxed in the lake.


Isn't he cute when he is hanging on a buoy
The power went out and I just happened to have some glow sticks from my treasure box
Overall it has been busy but wonderful all at the same time.  I have Back-to-School night tomorrow night and I am not looking forward to a long evening, but I know that we have a short week next week to look forward to.  What will our next adventure be? Hummmmmmmm?


No comments:

Post a Comment