Monday, June 30, 2014

Exploring the Navigator of the Seas

On our recent cruise, the first two days were spent at sea.  The ship (christened the Navigator of the Seas, hence the title of this post) had to make its way from Texas to Honduras.  The other ports were further north so we could make our way back as we visited the different places.

Those two days at sea were very relaxing.  We spent them exploring every nook and cranny of the ship (at least when I wasn't reading a book, since  I did a lot of that.)

Here are a few of the fun things we did in those first two days.

We discovered the wind.

I became the king of the world.


Robyn did her impression of a helicopter on the helicopter pad.  (You thought that was a real helicopter didn't you.)

I ate ice cream.  Lots and lots of ice cream.
We watched people surfing on the Flowrider.


We watched people wipe out on the Flowrider.
We did some golfing
During dinner they did a parade of servers.  It was important to wave our napkins in celebration.
This was my view for a good portion of the cruise.  My Kindle, my feet, and the ocean: most relaxing thing ever.
The days at sea were not particularly adventurous, but they were just what I needed to rejuvenate. But don't worry, I'll write about the adventurous parts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment