Sunday, September 28, 2014

What HAVE we been doing?

What have we been up to lately?  Well, I'm not so sure.  I know there have been a lot of appointments with the treadmill and walks at night.  I have worked like CRAZY these last few weeks trying to get ready for Parent/Teacher conferences in about two weeks.  They are about a month earlier then they have been in the past so it is something new.  Here are a few random pictures from the last few weeks.

Jeff got a new computer so he can work from home every now and then.

My sister's son was given a special blessing so we got together and had some good old family time.  I got to snuggle the munchkin!

We went out to dinner to an organic restaurant.  I had the back bean quesadilla and it was delicious!

We went to the Mount Timpanogos temple.  Jeff wanted a picture of me with the pretty flowers.

Sometimes I have no idea why Jeff does the things he does.

Jeff got the new iPhone 6.  He was due for an upgrade so he was excited to get a nice phone.

Comparing his old phone to the new one.

Yup, that's my husband.  I think he is cute...weird...but cute!

That is about it.  I'm sure we have done more then that but it is mostly our daily routine.  Cleaning, dishes, work, work, work and a little play.  Now that I am back in school we don't have as many things going on each week.  I'm sort of glad too.  It is nice to be back to the regular day in and day out activities.  Though something tells me that it won't stay that way for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment