Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween isn't so bad.

So anyone who knows me knows that I really dislike anything that is scary.  I get nightmares way too easily so a whole holiday spent trying to be scary has never been one of my favorites.  That being said... Ta Da!
Sleeping Beauty also known as Princess Arora.  She is my favorite Disney Princess!

This is the only reason I enjoyed Halloween this year.  Normally I am not a fan of the holiday, but this year I made sure to dress up as something great.  I even had a little girl at school stop in the hallway, and with a huge smile, said,"Hello Arora".  That made my day.  Oh and now I also have awesome sparkly gold shoes.  The rest of the day was ok.  Jeff worked from home so I got to see him earlier then I normally do.  He took care of all the trick or treaters while I watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown".  For it being my least favorite holiday I had a pretty great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment