Sunday, April 28, 2013

Just a quick update

     This week we were busy!  School is getting crazier as we get closer to the end of the year (6 more weeks!) and my family will be coming in town next week so I am catching up on my cleaning.  We also had the house appraised so we can lock in a good interest rate while we can.

     Thursday we went and saw Jeff's brother in "Hello Dolly" at the Scera Theater in Orem.  Every time I see a play I remember all the fun times I had doing shows.  It has been 7 years since I was in a play and I do miss it sometimes.  I always go home singing
after a show and think, "I should try that again some time".  I don't know if I will ever push myself to do it again, but it is fun to get excited about singing and performing again.

Here is a great selfie of us at the temple.
     Saturday Jeff and I took a mini road trip with Jeff's sister.  We went to the Manti Temple.  It was super busy and a beautiful spring day.  I like spending one on one (sort of since there were three of us) time with Jeff's siblings.  I like getting to know them better each time.  We talked a lot about adoption because Mariellen's husband is adopted.  She has asked us lots of questions about what it is like to be on the "waiting" side of the process.  I love just talking with family and always building a better relationship with each person.

No comments:

Post a Comment