Saturday, November 23, 2013

Moments!

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks to catch you up on our comings and goings.  It has been a bit busy for a while (I had parent/teacher conferences a week and a half ago) and I have a feeling that it will just get busier as the holidays rush in. 

We had dinner at our friend Melissa's house.  We did some awesome karaoke. 

We celebrated My sister's 29th Birthday.  I was very proud of my cupcakes!  My nieces and nephews agreed that they were the best.
We have been working on renovating our rental property.  Jeff was a hero when it came to removing the linoleum tiles.
Grilled artichokes! My new favorite food!
I got a new movement/health tracker!  It is called a Fitbit Force and it is so cool.  It is has been fun trying to reach all my daily fitness goals.  I hope this helps me break through this weight plato. 

Well, there you have it.  A "snapshot" into our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment