Sunday, February 15, 2015

Best Valentine Ever!

Jeff is amazing!  Did you happen to read the tear jerking post just before this one?  Well, he sure knows how to make a girl feel special.  Not only did he write such a cute post but we had a GREAT holiday together.  Here are some pictures of the highlights.

I made shrimp scampi with asparagus for dinner on Friday and then on Saturday I made Jeff a steak and potato dinner.

My one request for the day was that Jeff get me chocolate with caramel and nuts.  Jeff got the good kind from See's Candy (good job My Love!)

After Jeff took me out for breakfast we hiked up Bell Canyon.  This is the beginning view of the valley. 

We actually took a detour and found this cool little bridge in the middle of nowhere.

The waterfall we finally go to after climbing up an icy trail.


Jeff didn't like me standing so close to the edge.

I know I look ridiculous but this gives a better picture of what the trail looked like with all the slippery ice.

We had such a great day together.  I'm just glad that we get to have another day together tomorrow.  I wonder what we will do?  I guess we will just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment