Sunday, February 8, 2015

Our Weekend

It has been a CRAZY week.  I had parent/teacher conferences and my coworker/team member had to resign due to health issues.  I worked over time everyday and caught a cold all at the same time.  Jeff has been working overtime too with multiple projects and high maintenance clients.  We were so happy when the weekend came.  We needed to let loose a little.

Every Friday we have a date night.  We take turns planning what we will do (most of the time it is just going out for dinner and then watching a movie at home).  I decided that I wanted to do something a little out of the ordinary.  I went to the store and found some Nerf type bow and arrow sets so we could have an in home target practice.  We were not very good, but we had a lot of fun anyway.  

The targets!


On Saturday we wanted to get outside and enjoy nature.  The weather around here this year has been unseasonably warm (which I have LOVED!).  We decided to keep it simple and just walked along the Provo Canyon Trail from Canyon View Park up to Bridal Veil Falls.  It was just over a 5 1/2 mile walk round trip.  It felt so good to be outside and in the sunshine.  I know we need more rain and snow but since we don't have it I am going to enjoy the warmth while I've got it for now.


I wonder what Jeff has planned for next weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment