Sunday, March 3, 2013

We are APPROVED!

I am so happy to finally say that we are approved and ready to adopt!  We got the letter in the mail on Friday and I started crying.  It is real and it can finally happen.  We have wanted to start our family for so long and it has been a roller coaster ride figuring out all the emotions and paperwork.  We are so grateful for the blessings of adoption and we know that there is a plan for our family.  It will take a kind and loving person to help us with our journey and I hope they will always know how much we will love and appreciate the gift they will share with us.

We were also given the opportunity to take some new pictures this weekend for our profile.  We only have 6 edited but we will share more later when we get them back from out amazing friend Kayli (who took them for us)!



This one is my favorite! He is my hero!



No comments:

Post a Comment